"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were running continuously after we took off from Fearing.
- The 18th West has been continuously running since the day it started.
- It began operations in 1908, and ran continuously through 1917.
- The promotion ran continuously from 1995 until the early 2000s.
- Finally I decided to boot the model and leave it running continuously.
- One is that nuclear power stations have to run continuously.
- The line runs continuously from 05:20 to 23:50, seven days a week.
- Extremely popular, the play was kept running continuously for years by seven road companies.
- This is the equivalent of the system running continuously for 7 years.
- The water was running continuously for some reason, and it wouldn't stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.