"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He continues to run regularly, active in the Hawaii running community.
- Mobile video shows are also run regularly to educate the children.
- Going out at night was the only way Henry could make himself run regularly during the summer months.
- The festival ran regularly until 1950, when it was abandoned.
- Sept. 19, 2003 - Running regularly may help small business owners stay on the move and ahead of their competition.
- While the package wasn't a race winner it did allow him to run regularly in the top 6.
- By running regularly, a doctor said, he had probably already saved his own life.
- It regularly runs to 32 pages, often 40, sometimes 64.
- It's not known whether foreigners will be allowed to take this service if it runs regularly in the future.
- At the top houses, suits run regularly from $18,000 to $20,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.