"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The family literally ran the island, and the French government couldn't do anything about it.
- She met her husband there, literally running into him in a doorway.
- During these moments, which we see through his eyes, life literally runs backward.
- Her arms and legs literally ran cold at the thought.
- The brothers were literally run out of town and back over the English border.
- You can literally run and gun, although you'll eat through your ammo rather quickly.
- There was huge loss of life and blood literally ran in the streets.
- Most took place during the Depression, when some municipalities literally ran out of money.
- "People literally ran and were here by 11:01," he said.
- Just minutes before his match, he and Kate literally run into each other at the arena.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.