"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I saw that, despite the emergency, the communications systems were running quite normally.
- The risks she normally ran from her work were quite different.
- The production normally runs for three or four nights and is open to members of the public.
- And then it runs the thing that you would have normally run under those restricted rights.
- Waiting lists normally run from five to 10 years across the city.
- Even if the computer appears to run normally, problems may appear under a heavy load.
- I'd offered to help, but he wanted my day to run absolutely normally.
- The festival is normally run over 3 - 4 days.
- The quiz was normally run in the last 5 minutes of the show.
- The game is still running normally, but it just leaves you completely blind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.