"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But none of its humor is allowed to run free.
- On the other hand, in the country far more dogs get killed because they run free.
- The area was open range, with wild horses running free.
- That was the thing he loved best of all: running free.
- I hear there's a beach there where they let dogs run free.
- People started saying there should be an area of the park where you could let dogs run free.
- But you were always too dangerous to be allowed to run free.
- We don't want to let the receivers run free like a lot of people do.
- This is an area to let your dog run free and have fun!
- Not when there was one more horror still running free.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.