"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm actually quite happy - until I run completely out of money, that is.
- At least until we've completely run out of better ideas, he added silently.
- And, unlike many of her kind, she was not completely run down.
- Play a little golf, stay away from the office and let his son, John, completely run the show.
- If Dan completely runs out of life, the game will end.
- Finally when he ran completely out of paper and was writing on his cuff, I stopped.
- Such behavior would, in fact, have run completely across the grain of his character.
- Upon its opening in 1998, the museum was run completely by volunteers.
- "At each point I completely run out of the money."
- After being lost in the bush for three days, the hikers had completely run out of food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.