"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd run into him once or twice at medical parties.
- People come here to make it big, and even though the city is so large, we've probably run into them once or twice.
- He ran for president twice in 1999 and 2005, losing both times.
- No person would be eligible to run for the same office twice in ten years.
- It runs twice a week for 35 weeks of the year.
- Still, he was betting on a woman making the same choice twice running.
- He's only run twice in the last year, but he couldn't have better owners.
- The course, which must be run twice, is 26.2 miles.
- The scene is run twice, once from each point of view.
- And pay attention; I'm not running through all this twice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.