"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It thus run largely on what was then the outskirts.
- The blacks largely ran their own lives during this period.
- Believe it or not, the modern world largely runs on steam.
- Until now, the counterinsurgency campaign has been run largely by the American military.
- Yesterday's decision means that the reporters have largely run out of legal road.
- Instead, the Republicans went into this year's election largely running on the past.
- But the fact is that by the time I made the store my playground, the movement it stood for had largely run its course.
- It is run largely by volunteers, including both students and community members.
- But in most other states, his campaign will be run largely by volunteers.
- For all the interest in the race, it has been run largely without either of the candidates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.