"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A lot of people just think you're playing store, but these shops have to be effectively run to survive."
- If my body machine does not work well then the other projects associated with me won't run effectively.
- He was effectively running the company until his death (22/12/1997).
- The team was losing, and the front office wasn't running effectively.
- The Western allies sent military assistance, but the campaign was not effectively run.
- Celia takes over as vice president but is effectively running the company.
- She had effectively run the country in 1919 when her husband suffered a stroke.
- After all, you'll be providing the support that helps the nation to run effectively and efficiently.
- By doing things this way, all programs are effectively running in emulation.
- For the first time in the series, the Lakers were able to run effectively, and they shot 51 percent from the field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.