"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In my view, despite the passage of time, the evidence is not likely to have run cold.
- Now, not only the air, but also her blood ran cold.
- When he saw who was waiting for him, his blood ran cold.
- If such a thing had been possible, his blood would have run cold at the sight.
- He looked around the blue room and his blood ran cold.
- His blood ran cold at the tone in her voice.
- The thought of it made my blood I run cold.
- A week earlier and his blood would have run cold at the bare thought of doing what he did now.
- My blood ran cold: he must have had us followed.
- Her blood ran cold at the very thought of conversation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.