"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She ran blindly, leaving the dubious safety of the truck.
- Then she turned and ran blindly into the middle of the street.
- She turned and ran blindly away from the road, sobbing.
- She turned and ran blindly out of the room.
- She dropped the bag, turned and ran blindly for the door.
- She kicked the table away and ran blindly to the door.
- The idiot suddenly started to run blindly along a trail.
- The giant ran blindly for the wall and turned around, going in hard, trying to crush the man.
- Don't you think it Running off blindly is likely to run us right into a trap.
- Instead, caught up in the heat of the chase, they ran blindly, their rifles held low.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.