"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The men's and women's competitions were run independently until 2000.
- It is run independently by the owners of the farm, the Brown family.
- While it could not keep him from running independently, the administration kept other opponents out of the race.
- But they are almost always run independently with an agreement to use a nearby hospital only in case of an emergency.
- They run independently of your mail program, though, so you have to remember to start them up.
- In Britain social services run independently of main line activities.
- The Post is a weekly newspaper independently run by the students.
- It's independently run, which means the content is not being put in there because we have to do it through some kind of financial deal.
- I let them run independently through some 1980's short stories.
- The best thing he could do for his campaign is leave the Republicans behind and run independently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.