"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They start coming in late, and they're running to the bathroom constantly," he said.
- I always kid him that he's constantly running for mayor.
- Storms run constantly in the north; I have been there.
- No, but now people are looking for the home runs constantly.
- Those that did work were run constantly, growing dirty and sometimes cold.
- New York is both a city of strangers and a place where you're constantly running into people you know.
- During the day it did nice things with the sunlight, but the real show was at night, when light shows ran constantly.
- She is constantly running, even from the other celebrities in a hotel bar.
- The service operated seven days a week and ran constantly throughout the day.
- Very cold water runs constantly and pools at the base.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.