"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I don't know that she ever thought I'd actually run into one of these guys."
- If you can imagine such a thing, I'm actually running short of funds.
- The council often met daily, kept minutes and actually ran the government.
- Soon they were falling back, some actually running from the field.
- Having control of what's actually running on your machine is important, as Jack says.
- You'll be one of the few who actually run the world.
- By game's end, Johnson was actually running the other way.
- "People think they are, but the computer is actually running at full power."
- Being the general manager means players will have to actually run the team.
- To us, Bush seems to be a much stronger person to actually run the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.