"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is running hard on his education record in Texas.
- You ask him to run hard, and he's the first guy down the court looking for the long pass.
- When you watch it on film, everybody is running hard.
- A lot of the staff had run into problems getting to work, and those that made it found themselves running hard just to stay even.
- Since there was no play at first base, he didn't have to run hard.
- His only possible strategy to win was to run hard from the beginning of the race.
- He's a great back and he runs hard all the time.
- "Everybody else has been running hard all season, but I just got started," he said.
- Yet now he's running hard, something of the old spring back in his legs.
- "You have to run hard until the last possible minute."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.