"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm able to run straight ahead, but I haven't tried to cut on it.
- She began to run ahead, to meet it at its stop.
- Two of the older children would run ahead trying to find them.
- Even as he ran ahead along the edge of the water, she saw it in him.
- From what little I can see, she has run straight ahead.
- I'll run ahead to the house and call the police, he said.
- Already my mind was running ahead to all I must do before the sun rose again on the next day.
- His word was being passed back as he ran ahead.
- "Rather than every time I get an idea in my head to just run ahead with it."
- She had to break away from something important, so I ran ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.