"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After we've run back and forth a few times, nobody will pay any attention to us.
- "It seems all I do is run back and forth with her food!"
- He began running back and forth in his hospital room six times a day for 10 minutes at a time.
- The dog was running back and forth along the path.
- That means he's probably used up more than half of it, running back and forth.
- As he talked, people were running back and forth just below the living room window.
- The children ran back and forth, trying to be in the right place to catch it.
- In her sleep she ran back and forth along the street.
- She has to run back and forth between the two stages.
- I didn't want to be running back and forth doing one, two or a 100 interviews.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.