"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They want a school run no longer than 15 minutes."
- But the running is over now; from this moment we run no longer.
- The theory is that members of the same party will no longer run against one another.
- The original cut runs at just over three hours long.
- As of March 2010 they no longer run a speed test.
- And it could run all night long, without anyone nearby.
- "They'll probably run out of room long before my time."
- It don't mean you can run faster or longer than me.
- The show has since ended its year long run in August 2009.
- It runs all year long, no matter how cold the weather gets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.