"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1975 race took four days and was run entirely in Colorado.
- It is commercial free and shows are run entirely by volunteers.
- It is run entirely by volunteers who do not get paid.
- The Club is run entirely by volunteers with no full or part time paid staff.
- Seems to me the government is run entirely by human beings, too.
- It is entirely run by volunteers and has been running since 1979.
- Since then the law review has been run entirely by student editors.
- The organization was run entirely by high school, college, and university students.
- The society is run entirely by, and for the benefit of, its members.
- We are running entirely on thermal power as of right now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.