"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had seen soldiers run before, but never so easily as this.
- Paul looked as if he might never have run before.
- I'd run across the name before, but I wasn't sure where.
- Some of the potential candidates have run for office before.
- I never ran from an enemy before, and I'm not about to start now.
- These are run either before, during or after school hours.
- Paul ran as he'd never run before in all his life.
- My friend and I had never run in a race before.
- "This is a very different kind of race than anything that's been run before," he added.
- After running so many times before, there are a lot of people who at least recognize me now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.