"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It cost $2.5 million to run in 1980 and the same 10 years later, despite inflation.
- The police followed him until he ran out of gas later.
- He would run through the rest of the call list later, back at the house.
- "It was the last time we're going to play these guys, and we might run into them later on down the road."
- It will still be running more than fifty years later.
- After that, he left the game completely, and later ran a post office.
- It will still be running on television more than twenty five years later.
- He followed with his second career home run just five days later.
- He later ran again for the same post and won.
- She became a national figure and ran for president four years later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.