"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plane again runs roughly from top left to bottom right.
- Together with ridges running roughly from east to west they form a giant cross.
- The border of the federal states runs roughly through the middle of the village and the lake.
- I read the document which ran roughly as follows.
- The dialects form a continuum running roughly north to south.
- It caught, and after running roughly for a few seconds, revved smoothly.
- If the slave had remembered well, then there were four barrows together in a line running roughly south to north.
- The summit area is open and crossed by a bridleway running roughly north to south.
- It ran roughly for a moment or two and then smoothed out.
- The surface components, running roughly from west to east, include:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.