"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She ran upstairs and came down with the cutting in her hand.
- She ran upstairs while I was getting the door open.
- Before I have chance to ask if and why this is likely she's run upstairs to her room.
- She slipped quickly out of the room and ran upstairs.
- "First we ran upstairs and saw how they came through the floor from the family room."
- She ran upstairs and saw that her mother's bedroom door was closed.
- Later, he ran upstairs while the rest of us were under tables in the living room.
- The boy held on tighter, then let go and ran upstairs to his room.
- Then I ran upstairs for something to cover her with.
- He ran upstairs and seemed eager to talk to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.