"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was designed, implemented, and initially run by cultural anthropologists.
- The company initially ran a workshop for office equipment repairs.
- They initially ran throughout Florida and have recently been shown across the country.
- It initially ran a two-year full-time course, with about 4-9 students entered the School per year.
- It was initially run on private funds, and members had to use their own weaponry.
- They also have weather and traffic reports, which were not initially run in the early days of the format.
- Gray initially ran for the Senate in 1950, and won.
- Initially run as an amateur site, the expenses became too high.
- I came down here because they were running out of work in Scotland initially.
- The tests were run with the reactor initially at full power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.