"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Barby Cricket Ground is located opposite the windmill on Longdown Lane and the club runs successful men's, women's and junior sides.
- He has run successful United States Senate campaigns for Republicans such as:
- In a post on the Amazon Web Services Blog, the company offers some typical cloud use scenarios like quick disaster recovery or setting up short-term experiments and leaving them running if successful.
- You're reading Joel on Software, stuffed with years and years of completely raving mad articles about software development, managing software teams, designing user interfaces, running successful software companies, and rubber duckies.
- On his return from UK he joined Rawalpindi Medical College and Holy Family Hospital as assistant professor and established and played a pivotal part in running very successful FFA.
- "I know as a defensive player, when the quarterback runs successful on you, it just kills your will," Vincent said.
- NIMA programs have been running successful apart of Netherlands in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Armenia etc.
- Under the management of Braidwood's nephew, the school ran very successful and was soon expanding its premises.
- Clem's political activities began in 1877 when he ran successful as Judge of Cooweescoowee District ... .
- Shenfield runs extremely successful concerts, which showcase the musical talent of the school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.