"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now it looks as if they are running low on energy.
- And when the money ran low, there would be more where that came from.
- He covered his head and tried to run low to the ground.
- Or maybe language had nothing to do with it, and her funds were running low.
- He runs low to the ground with his head up.
- But his supply of the drug was starting to run low.
- He had to fight his way out with air running low.
- Her time was running low to find out who and why.
- The telephone industry isn't just running low on local phone numbers.
- Time was running low, days down to hours now; something must happen soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.