"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The water comes out looking like hot chocolate at first, then finally runs clear.
- Past that, the hall turned and ran clear across the house.
- But as in the rest of the country, the opposition to the war runs deep and clear.
- Why, a woman like that would be run clear out of Massachusetts.
- He ran clear of the plane as the fire spread.
- The water was stained brown and black, but after a time it began to run clear.
- The well is in good condition and to this day runs clear.
- I ran clear of him and towards the garden door.
- "We have run clear away from the enemy during the night."
- "You're running clear to the other side of the world?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.