"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2001, he ran unopposed for a second four year term.
- Indeed, he recently ran unopposed for a third four-year term.
- He ran unopposed for reelection in 2004, 2006 and 2008.
- Rogers ran unopposed and was elected to the position, which he held until his death.
- He ran unopposed for the District 5 seat on the city's west side.
- In 2001, he ran unopposed for a second four-year term.
- Due to this, he ran unopposed (without anybody else running against him) in the election.
- Thus, running unopposed, he received 641 votes, about 95 percent of those cast.
- He was the only Senate candidate in 2004 to run unopposed on the ballot.
- He won 98.9% of the vote in 2006 while running unopposed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.