"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one else had appeared and my luck was still running strong.
- But the current ran very strong against us, and at the best we were not able to make more than twenty miles a day.
- Today the festival is still running strong with five days of activities for all ages.
- The second car was running strong until the final few hours of the race, when the engine let go.
- He was running particularly strong among voters 65 and older.
- For most women it is a period during which emotions run deep and strong.
- Feelings about the meeting are running strong outside the board room, too.
- The creek was running strong, thanks to a few days of rain.
- Sometimes he felt it when his luck was running strong in the.
- By early 1994, feelings there against America's military intervention were running strong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.