"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This broke up the former national and city bus companies, formerly run by the local authorities since the 1930s, into private companies.
- Its name seems to come from an east-west river which was supposed to have run through it formerly.
- It formerly ran on the weekends in winter for skiing and snowshoeing.
- The event was formerly run as a limited handicap.
- He formerly ran a gym in bay city.
- The A500 formerly ran through the parish, but now has been diverted to bypass it to the north.
- The event was formerly run at Gelsenkirchen, and it used to be held in August.
- Local government - in other words, the mayor - now controls all local industry formerly run by the state.
- In was formerly run at a distance of 1/ miles.
- Route 13 formerly ran through the community, but a bypass relocated it close by.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.