"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old system ran under the lake and frequently required repairs.
- Ross, who did not get along with his father, frequently ran away from home.
- The boy frequently ran away from home and slept in abandoned buildings.
- Perennial candidate, one who frequently runs for public office, often with little or no success.
- Trains run frequently every day, with stops at 16 stations.
- Common words such as play or run frequently have many meanings.
- The buses run frequently, from early until late, 7 days a week.
- As a result, members of the governing party frequently run against each other.
- Members frequently run or at least participate in the projects of the center.
- But this is a play the Giants have run frequently in recent games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.