"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This stretch runs eastward, again known as the 28th Division Highway.
- To the north of the depression, running eastward, is the River Glenderamackin.
- A small running stream trickled out of the pond and ran eastward.
- The highway rounds a curve and transitions to 72nd Street running eastward through more farm land.
- And the long eastward run toward international waters was giving him the time he needed to achieve his strategy.
- At the bottom was another corridor running back eastward, apparently underneath those above.
- The route bends southeast again, turning into a rural road that soon runs eastward.
- The highway runs eastward, just north of the Archer County line.
- From here the highway runs eastward, to Goulburn where it again turns northeast.
- A little way east of them was a narrow ridge, paralleling the trail, running eastward along it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.