"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The trams ran mainly in the east and north of the city.
- The agents mainly ran down the wide, white marble steps to the ground level.
- The track runs mainly through state forest, national parks and other reserves.
- The organization also has a large foreign branch, who mainly runs projects on energy saving and environmental education.
- The engines mainly ran on heavy oil, using whatever was available.
- One- and two-day classes, run mainly spring to late summer, are $265 to $619.
- General Clark is running mainly on his military record and his foreign policy experience.
- The theatre is mainly run by donations and volunteers in the community.
- Their shows are mainly run in and near Kansas City.
- Here, the measuring and joining process are mainly running in sequence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.