"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- SH-95 turns west to run concurrent with the other three routes.
- The two highways run concurrent until just northwest of Waterloo.
- The routes become intertwined once more, running concurrent with one another into Connecticut.
- The state sentence will run concurrent with the federal term.
- US Route 40/322 run concurrent with each other while going from east to west.
- They serve four year terms that run concurrent with the term of the Governor.
- The two highways then run concurrent to the south side of Neosho.
- They run concurrent through Lorton, and separate east of there.
- The two routes run concurrent for about 6 miles and then split.
- The two highways run concurrent from this point east to Colorado.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.