"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But his parents had not been able to run far.
- The man decided to run further across the road rather than go back.
- It's one reason she could run very fast and far.
- It was clear he did not wish to run too far away from them.
- If I had failed, there was no point in running further.
- He ran 22m from 3 runs, so was running further each week.
- The other candidates in the 14-way race were running far behind the two Democrats.
- "I wonder if any of us can ever run fast or far enough!"
- I quickly began running every day and naturally wanted to run further.
- Experiment has run far ahead of theory in recent months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.