"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She ran downstairs at once to do as I told her.
- She could tell him, run downstairs, Change and be well outside the city by dawn.
- I'll just run downstairs, change, and be on my way.
- Then I went running downstairs, shouting at the top of my voice.
- She had to run downstairs, as that was the only phone in the house.
- I ran to the room downstairs where the doctor was waiting.
- Now you run back downstairs to your living room and give it a try.
- When he told her who it was, she ran downstairs to open the door.
- She ran downstairs to the hall, and into the study.
- I went out, ran downstairs, not waiting to see if he was following.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.