"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The train would run daily during summer and the Christmas holiday season.
- A regular public bus service runs daily from around 05.30 to 20.00 hours.
- The fourth, which looks for attractive growth stocks, is run daily.
- She was painting by now, running and swimming daily, feeling "pretty on the inside" for the first time in her life.
- At the time eight train pairs ran daily on each line.
- She was restored to steam in 2010, and is now running daily.
- It runs daily with a total travel time of 11 hours and 50 minutes.
- The series, which ran daily in the afternoon, was frequently live.
- Even so, the editors thought the pieces worth running daily on the front page.
- The 90-minute performance ran daily at 4:30 pm local time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.