"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we've got here is freedom of speech run amok.
- Just how often does communication between doctors and patients run amok?
- One of the kids who got shot was his and he's running amok.
- "This is not the picture to hold up as an example of costs run amok."
- What was it doing, running amok through the streets of the town?
- And if they give him creativity, even a little of it, he could run amok.
- That can hardly be described as big government run amok.
- They turned around and ran amok, killing their own troops.
- My imagination was running amok on what they were doing.
- However, neither side should expect to find justice in a court system run amok.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.