"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was such alarm in her voice that we all ran outside.
- "She closed the door again and ran outside," he continued.
- "We tried to run outside, but it was too close," he said.
- "Then my neighbor told me to get out and I ran outside."
- Once he was late coming back from a party and she ran outside in a panic.
- We all ran outside to see what Mom was making so much noise about.
- Pete ran outside, and came back in a few moments.
- He snatched hold of a man and ran outside with him.
- He would run outside, 6 to 12 miles every other day.
- People all over town ran outside, as though they had never seen rain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.