"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over time, the whole thing would run dry, unless there's water coming in too.
- The scene more or less ran dry by the end of 1975.
- The country could just run dry if it went on like this.
- The theories of the first two had both run dry.
- One of them has been run dry, and so we have to switch over to the other.
- Despite the stone at the base of the well, it has never run dry.
- With her mother's death an important source of income had run dry.
- The spring ran dry at the beginning of the 21st century.
- Pretty soon we just run dry, and they keep going.
- He is coming to the place where the springs run dry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.