"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached out and lightly ran his fingers across the closest wall.
- After a moment, he was aware of the girl running lightly beside him.
- He ran lightly to the other chest and opened it.
- Holding his hand, she ran lightly up the steps, dragging him after her.
- Someone ran lightly across the rock floor to a point just below him.
- The girl was running lightly ahead of an older or bigger boy, waving something in her hand.
- His breathing became easier, and then he was running lightly.
- She ran lightly down to the river and dived in.
- They ran lightly down the hall, through the access door and into the other hallway.
- Feeling him in the darkness, she lightly ran her fingers over his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.