"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cost of such plans runs 25 to 50 percent higher, he said.
- Prices are expected to run higher, from $350,000 to $1.4 million.
- But interest has also been running high among investors with little experience.
- As it moved down the coast, the Road ran higher.
- This year it is running slightly higher than in 1995, with 20,747 people taking the test through May.
- Tension between the men had already been running too high.
- The waves were certainly beginning to run very high indeed.
- The river was running fresh and high after the storm.
- "We know what they did to us last year, and our emotions will be running high."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.