"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I set off along a road which ran downhill between two walls of snow.
- Enough sense remained to remember to run downhill and then away.
- One way to prevent this is to practice running downhill, keeping your form under control.
- The highway ran downhill for three miles with big old trees on either side.
- This meant that it could run downhill to different parts of the city.
- The only sound was the splash of their feet through the water that continued to run downhill.
- But what happens when all the water has run downhill?
- Perhaps it simply ran downhill and could never return to the top.
- When he died, the operation had begun to run downhill.
- He was running like you say, and it's pretty easy to run downhill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.