"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was like running about with a dog of wood.
- Children ran about, getting in everyone's way, watched over by the group.
- Fred's father had come down now, and they were running about.
- It was a particularly busy day in the park, and many young children were running about.
- "Not much better, your running about in the middle of the night alone."
- And you'll have this garden to run about in won't you?
- We ran out into the street and there were people running all about.
- I don't hold with all this running about,' he said.
- He received the ball 44 times and ran about 35m from 5 runs.
- He had never seen action before, and it was much better to keep him running about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.