"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These operations were run primarily from an office in Beijing.
- The combined company was to be run primarily by the current top management of Baker.
- In some areas, these schools were primarily run by missionaries.
- Private practice, run primarily out of an office space on the lower level.
- We put together a list of five companies that solely or primarily run radio stations.
- If not, future cups will be run primarily at the larger tracks where they have been held before.
- It is primarily run by university students and other youth.
- The market, run primarily by Kurds, has been around for years.
- They primarily ran the ball, which took up most of the clock, but didn't leave them in good field position.
- Almost all states have their victim services programs run primarily out of the executive branch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.