"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cost to the city in lost jobs and taxes probably runs into several hundred million dollars annually.
- Industry growth, which ran at 15 percent annually in the 1980's, has settled to half that.
- The race was first held in 1936, and has been run annually since 1966.
- After running annually from 2006-2011, the festival took a break in 2012.
- The event was first held in 1963, and is run annually.
- The race was established in 1980 and has been run annually ever since.
- The awards were first set up in 1972 and have run annually.
- However as a result of many factors, most did not run more than 2 years annually.
- Since then, the fair has run annually except for five different years.
- The award was introduced in 1999 and has run annually ever since.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.