"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took a few courses but quickly ran out of money.
- Her two friends had run quickly for help so she could be carried inside the keep.
- Once they got going, it quickly ran to about $700,000.
- The other man ran quickly through a list of safety points.
- "And now we will quickly run through the final details."
- "You are quickly running out of time to explain it to me."
- All that plus getting someone new up and running quickly?
- The two men quickly ran through the official business of the company.
- He ran quickly to the car, not looking at the sign again.
- They quickly ran out of gas, food, water and hope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.