"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But most seem righteously to believe in a dog's right to run freely.
- Yet, the decision was made to let the engine freely run on its own power.
- The tears were running freely now, but I didn't bother trying to hide them.
- I'm out here running freely, having fun, being aggressive at the same time.
- The cut in his thigh was bad and blood ran freely.
- Tears ran freely down the blonde's face, but she was smiling.
- And they're also afraid of his Indian wild animals which run freely around the garden.
- No matter where your horse is placed, you want to see him running freely.
- Now the four children run freely on the grass.
- A new, fresh battery allows it to run freely for eight hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.