"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are two sets of pictures running simultaneously for each story.
- The film has been shot on stage with multiple television cameras running simultaneously.
- The city is saved when the brothers simultaneously run each other through.
- In the mid-30's, three of his plays were running simultaneously on Broadway.
- A series of studio productions is running simultaneously on the company's second stage.
- Almost three decades ago, there was a time when he had six Broadway shows running simultaneously.
- They were simultaneously running out of fuel, altitude and time.
- The pieces can then be run simultaneously on many machines in a network.
- On Saturday, seven sound systems will be running simultaneously, six of them in large tents.
- Each physical core is able to run both threads simultaneously.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.