"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has been successfully running this fund for nearly 10 years.
- In his junior year of high school he successfully ran for class president.
- Within in one year the company was up and running successfully.
- The program has been successfully running for a few years.
- In 2004, he ran successfully against two other Republicans to win the primary.
- The Beach family kept the park running successfully into the 1960s.
- The show finally ended on 2012 after running successfully for one year.
- He ran successfully for the Senate in 1986, 1992 and 1998.
- The monthly show ran successfully until the end of 2006.
- Successfully running a newspaper is not like any other business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.